Monday, November 23, 2009

Ooooo! Love that Anatomy!

Hi all and welcome to Unayoga!

This is my first foray into "blogdom" so be gentle with me. Those of you who know me at all know how passionate I am about anatomy and how it relates to yoga. Seriously, I just can't get enough information about phalanges, femurs or that pesky little piriformis muscle that irritates so many an individual usually without their knowledge (Discomfort deep in the buttocks? Periodic sciatica? That's pesky piriformis speaking to you.) So that's what this blog is about - interesting little tidbits of info I have or will glean about the body. Maybe you have questions or even something driving you nuts about yoga or a specific pose that you just need to talk about. Well, here's your chance. This is the forum. Go crazy.

Una

0 comments:

Post a Comment